Hey there movie lovers! So I have painstakingly and meticulously put together a list of movies I think you might want to see this week. At least I know I’m looking forward to them! In no particular order:
- Happy Death Day: imagine living your own murder over and over and over until you find out who your killer is. I am dying to see what this movie would be like, pun intended, haha
“what are u gonna wish for?”
— Loui (@louibarcelon) October 29, 2017
2. Blade Runner 2049: This movie. It’s sci-fi, and not very much my kind of movie, to be very honest, but then the trailer kinda got me. Plus social media is buzzing about it, so it has to be worth the talk, right? Prepare to be transported all the way to 2049! Mans is going to the future!
BLADE RUNNER 2049
— Josh James (@joshjamesxxx) October 30, 2017
3. Body Language: Yet another Nigerian movie that promises to be amazing. If you like strippers and murder, this is definitely the movie for you. I really want to see this movie. I really, really want to.
— Tana Adelana (@tanatwinkles) October 24, 2017
4. Geostorm: If you’re interested in natural disasters, thrilling action and science fiction, this is the movie for you.
GEOSTORM WAS A VERY ASTONISHING MOVIE ❤️🔥💥
— Jansent S. Operario (@jansenty) October 31, 2017
5. Kingsman: The Golden Circle: Now this movie, I have seen, and I have to say, it is awesome! Hilarious, action filled, exhilarating. Not a single boring moment. If you haven’t seen this movie, see it!
Kingsman: The Golden Circle is definitely worth seeing twice. This franchise has some of the best action shots. It’s a very clever movie.
— Gizeh (@OhGizeh) October 31, 2017
Have you seen any of these movies? Let us know what they’re like. Rate them on a scale of 1-10!