Okay so I was in my room the other day, and my girls and we took a trip down memory lane, and trust me we were shocked by how much time has passed and how many old songs we still remember. Let’s take a quick trip together, shall we? Let’s see how many of these jams you remember. We present to you… my list of songs we think should be brought back:
- OLUFUNMI – STYL PLUS: Thisss! When love songs were love songs yo! I this song will always give me goosbumps. Always. The feels in this song are so real!
2. DO ME – PSQUARE: Yo the beat on this song is one we’ve not heard anywhere else. Plus, pree Waje in the video!
3. AFRICAN QUEEN – 2FACE: This song is one hell of a classic. Agree or nah?
4. KONKO BELOW – LAGBAJA: Where my 90s babies at?! We ain’t babies no more!
5. PERE – MO’HITS: Last but far from the least is this song “Pere” by arguably the hottest music group there was. This is, and will always be a jam.