Funny how people who quit soda act like they quit smoking crack. As the year is wrapping up, a lot of people are indulging in retrospection and re-evaluating some of their life choices. They make new resolutions, some of them realistic most unrealistic. So to help you set goals that are a bit more attainable in the new year, we have gathered a few resolutions we think should be on your list in 2019.
- Procrastinating: Procrastination is a killer of time, so first tip is to avoid procrastination, I mean stop procrastinating, you just have to stop it, not tomorrow, not later, but now, if you want to do something, why not “JUST DO IT” now?
- Improve in concentration and mental skill: Find time every day to meditate. There are easy ways to improve your concentration quickly and effectively, but the most important is REST. The mind needs to be well rested; rest is key, the mind needs it to help it fully concentrate. So in 2019 plan out a good amount of sleep time, avoid sleeping too much because too much sleep disrupts the body’s natural rhythm and will make you lazy.
- Meet new people: Yes, its ok to watch the kind of people you let into your space, but also you need to remember that meeting people actually helps you network. You never know who might be the plug to that gig you’ve been wishing, working and praying hard for.
- Be more active: A wise man once said; stay active, avoid being idle, because inactivity creates doubt. So I will advise you to go out more, try new things and don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Las las you’re gonna be alright.
- Earn more money: As cliché as this might sound, you need to actually channel more energy towards things that makes you cash rather than do things that wouldn’t profit you financially. Time is free but its priceless, once you’ve lost it you can never get it back. so knowing what to invest your time in is key to succeed.
- Be Polite: How you treat people goes a long way, be deliberate and be polite when you meet people, you never know who is noticing and how many doors this simple act can open for you.
- If you are above 18 and you are already sexually active, then of course you should have better sex. Sex relaxes the nerves, helps to fight depression and the risk of heart diseases.
- Learn how to dress with style: Dressing for success should be your fashion slogan for the year. Be royal in your fashion, dress like a king to be treated like one.
- Get out of debt: Live within your means. You don’t want to be caught in the rat race, instead of owing why not cut your coat to your size and try saving some cash for rainy days
- Travel More: Continuous work in the same place can drive anyone crazy. Taking constant breaks can solve the problem. I mean making the journey out to somewhere you’ve never gone before with an open schedule, to let life show you what opportunities were waiting for you that you couldn’t have even imagined before. Now you might want to add travelling more to your goals in 2019.
- Go see a doctor more often: How often should you see your doctor? Once a year? Every six months? Never? I have no clue. Between you and your doctor, you’ll come up with some type of balance that works. Just understand that none of this is written in stone.
We believe you can make 2019 an awesome year if you include some of the things listed above when making your NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION. Let’s win more!.